This hostel is an old style hostel in its looks, but it is 100% set up for back packers. We have traviled afew countrys and stayed in alot of hostels and this was one of the best. Clean as much as a hostel can be, Staff are very helpfull, May self and may partner pre booked a double room for... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Tortoise San Francisco hostel is a full service, fun, comfortable, and welcoming hostel. Located in the North Beach area (Little Italy), famous for entertainment, bookstores, and Beat Generation history. The hostel is close to Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, and public transportation that can take you all over the Bay Area. We are a PARTY hostel, so come and be included in our social events held nightly. Lots of Freebies, breakfast, dinner 3 x a week, wifi, sauna, massage chair and lots lots more! We are also famous for our "hostel on wheels" sleeper coach adventures that offer tours to many exciting destinations seasonally - Alaska, Canyons of the West, California Coastal Crawler, Yosemite, Death Valley, Cross country trips, Baja, as well as Burningman and the Oregon Country Fair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel San Francisco