Really good hotel, located between the famous Lombard Street and the Golden gate, one of the best spots for tourists for a fair price in one of the most expensive cities I ever been. The rooms were really good, with freezer, coffee maker and microwave. The beds were awesome. The only thing I would say bad about it is the... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel San Francisco
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn - Golden Gate prides itself in personalized service and has 42 quaint & charming rooms with individually operated heating and air-conditioning units, our hotel is 100% Non-smoking rooms and corridors, smoking only allowed in the designated area, we offer a Lite Complimentary Breakfast each morning from 7-10am (muffin, coffee and juice), free limited parking, wireless wi-fi throughout each room and public area available to all guests. Come and enjoy our new Spa rooms today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.