I stayed here for a week with my teenage sons. We had a triple private. It was all that we needed. One or two of the staff were a bit personality-less but that didn't detract from the overall experience, and by and large most were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast is simple but good - bagels, cereal, fruit, tea,... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city, just one block from Union Square and steps from Chinatown and the cable cars! HI-San Francisco Downtown is close to the best cafes, clubs, theaters, and shopping. You'll love our new look, low prices, and four-bed dorms. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet, guest kitchen, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, 24-hour reception, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.