Great location, literally 2 minutes walking from Union Square. I stayed at the private room booked on Hostelbookers.com, which was surprisingly spacious for a hostel. It included working desk and chair and even a comfy couch, as well as closet space and big size lockers. The bathroom was small yet very clean and functional. Breakfast includes fresh (and delicious!) bagels,... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city, just one block from Union Square and steps from Chinatown and the cable cars! HI-San Francisco Downtown is close to the best cafes, clubs, theaters, and shopping. You'll love our new look, low prices, and four-bed dorms. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet, guest kitchen, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, 24-hour reception, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel
- Hostelling International- San Francisco/ Downtown Hotel San Francisco