Cheapest place close to the wharf. Room is poor, and worn out. But the worst part of spending 115 on a one night stay, here, is the staff. Rude dudes, who don't have any sense of talking to guests in a decent way. Spend a little more, and avoid this dump !!
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel
- America`s Best Inn San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Best Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Inn Fisherman's Wharf The Best Inn at Van Ness is conveniently located five blocks away from the Cannery and Ghirardelli Square from where you can stroll and take in the sites that line the row from Fisherman's Wharf to Pier 39. You will enjoy San Francisco more from our reasonably priced, attractive accommodations in one the most convenient location in town! We pride ourselves with providing first class service and attention to our guests needs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your America's Best Inn San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.