The good: beautiful setting and beautiful grounds, wonderful staff. The bad: so called island view room overlooked 2 container trailers, the open dumpsters, tour buses And 2 parking lots, they add a 25 per night resort fee for the "free" water bottles and wifi, and a drinking fountain has better water pressure than the gorgeous but useless shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel Marina
- Harborside Hotel And Marina
- Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine