Very nice staff, very helpful, clean rooms and bath, beds were comfortable. Nice having a free pancake breakfast in the morning. Got in late to Maui, car rental folks recommended it. Full of young folks but they made us older ones feel welcome. Ideal place for students and travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel caters to backpackers, travelers and surfers wanting to get the best out of Maui,and the best value for their money. Your stay comes with a friendly atmosphere, camaraderie, and friendships that last a lifetime. We offer more free amenities than any other hostel in Hawaii, probably the world. We offer FREE TOURS of MAUI EVERY DAY!: 12-Mile Haleakala Volcano Hike, The Road to Hana, Iao Valley Rainforest Hike, Whale Watching (seasonal), Snorkel with Turtles, Historic Lahaina and Paia Towns, Beaches, Beaches, Beaches!Large Tropical Garden with 7-Person Jacuzzi, Large Shared Kitchen, Free Wi-Fi, Free Internet Computer, Free pancake breakfast, Free keg parties every Friday night! "BACKPACKERS SHOULD HEAD TO BANANA BUNGALOW" - Frommer's 2011, "LIVELY AND COSMOPOLITAN HOSTEL" - Fodor's 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hotel
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel Wailuku