We have just returned from a week of Paradise. Maui was wonderful, relaxing and a big part of our enjoyment was staying at Ho'olio House. It is a lovely place and the outdoor shower is delightful. We stayed in the Nalu suite - the view was stellar.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.