If you're staying on the south shore and want something more real and inviting than anything the big resorts can offer, I strongly suggest staying here. Close to pretty much everything the area has to offer and the hosts are absolutely top notch! They are extremely accommodating and helpful. Overall, a fantastic experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sunny Poipu, a short walk from breathtaking sand beaches, historic Koloa Landing, and wonderful dining and shopping venues, our authentic Hawaiian Plantation Home Bed and Breakfast offers easy access to the best of Kauai. Activities abound including surfing, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, golf, and much, much more. We provide spacious rooms with comfortable beds, private baths, lanais, delicious breakfasts featuring local fruits...and, of course, the romance of old Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Hotel
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu b&b
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Hotel Koloa
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Bed And Breakfast Koloa