We stayed in this complex in December 2013. Apartment 6D was an absolute delight. We travel in a group of four, comprised of two couples, and this unit was perfect. Two king bedrooms, two bathrooms, such privacy, and lots of spacious areas in between. Gorgeous kitchen, barbecue, balcony, laundry and a great view, what is not to like? Gordon and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halii Kai at Waikoloa is a recently developed 29-acre oceanfront resort, stretched along Waikoloa's Beach Golf Course and the Pacific Ocean. Spacious two- and three-bedroom villas and townhomes are luxuriously furnished. Amenities include a cascading pool, private restaurant, fitness cabana, walking trails, and a basketball/tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Halii Kai Resort at Waikoloa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halii Kai Resort At Waikoloa Beach Hotel
- Halii Kai Resort At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa