We stayed in a unit in building 19. The grounds at this resort are pristine. Lush green and flowers everywhere. Our unit was quite a walk to the pool and bar but I say this only because the walk in the sun on a very hot day feels longer than it is. However you can drive your car since there... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hali’i Kaiis the jewel of Big Island real estate. In this place where sea and sky are one, a nationally renown developer has created a residential community of exquisite homes. Located within the famed Waikoloa Beach Resort, your Hawaii vacation home at Hali’i Kai insures easy access to a variety of island adventures. Whale watching, helicopter rides, volcano tours, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and world-famous golf are just a few of the many activities you can explore when you enjoy an unforgettable luxury vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Halii Kai Resort at Waikoloa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halii Kai Resort At Waikoloa Beach Hotel
- Halii Kai Resort At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa