We enjoyed our stay with Chris and Tisha. Beautifully redone historic home. We felt welcomed. It was an very good value, too!
- Also Known As:
- Kapoho Village Hotel Pahoa
- Kapoho Village Hotel
- Kapoho Village Inn Hawaii/Pahoa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time, when railroads and sugarcane dominated the Big Island of Hawaii. This former railroad station now caters to visitors in search of adventure. Sunshine, cooling trade winds and mountain glimpses all compliment its choice hilltop location. Our small hotel is nestled beside Green Mountain with its crater lake, where you're only a short 5 minute drive to incredible snorkeling in the Kapoho tide pools, soaking in the Ahalanui hot ponds, or catching a wave at Pohoiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Kapoho Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.