I was back for a trip after a year and they still have the same great staff. Breakfast is served early for the early birds and as usual you are offered a bottle of water. They had a renovations going on but tried to accommdate! Rooms were clean as was the hotel. I will be back on my next trip!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Rock Springs Hotel Rock Springs
- Hampton Inn Rock Springs Hotel
- Rock Springs Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Hampton Inn Rock Springs hotel.Welcome to the Hampton Inn Rock Springs hotel. Our inviting hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 80 on Dewar Drive and easily accessible to popular Rock Springs attractions and businesses. Enjoy our free breakfast, indoor pool and whirlpool as well the fitness center and business center.Discover the largest sand dunes in North America—only a few miles north of Rock Springs. Enjoy the thrills of Sweetwater Events Complex and Speedway or unwind with an afternoon of fishing at Flaming Gorge Recreation Area. View Petroglyphs on White Mountain preserve. Browse through traditional western shop or entertain the family at Rock Springs Children's Discovery Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Rock Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.