We stayed here twice in the past 3 months and love staying here when we come to Gillette. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The kids love the pool and the free cookies and popcorn. The lady that services breakfast is always super nice. It's also walking distance to Old Chicago. One of the best hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gillette Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Gillette Hotel Gillette
- Holiday Inn Gillette
- Gillette Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Holiday Inn Express offers the very best lodging in Gillette, Wyoming. The hotel has a great location at the intersections of I-90 and HWY 59, and is within close proximity to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The expanded continental breakfast, with numerous hot & cold selections will be a great way to start your day. We offer complimentary wireless high speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas. The business center is equipped with a work station and printer. Our indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center are a perfect way to relax and get your work out in for the day. All guest rooms have 42" High Definition televisions along with fridges and microwaves for your comfort. Gillette is the corridor to the Black Hills of South Dakota, Devils Tower National Monument, Vore Buffalo Jump, Bighorn Mountains, Keyhole State Park, the world famous Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. The hotel also participates in the IHG Rewards program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gillette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.