Motel 6 experienced a fire on December 11, 2012. The fire started from a worker thawing the pipes in the crawlspace with a blow torch. He caught the insulation on fire. The manager Nikki Hayes, of the motel didn't make sure everyone was out. Firefighters and police officers were going door to door and bringing people out. Motel 6 is... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Douglas