We had a two bedroom apartment. Great views of the slopes. The lodge itself feels a bit rusty and tired, but ok. The teenagers liked hanging out in the big open area, and the 10 year old liked the arcade. They all liked the access to the outdoor pool. The location is truly ski in ski out. And short walking... More
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Lodge Condos Hotel
- Mountain Lodge Condos Hotel Snowshoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Village Central adjacent to the Ballhooter lift with ski-in/ski-out convenience. Village shops, restaurants and the Split Rock Pool & Hot Tubs are nearby. Mountain Lodge features private adjacent parking lot, comfortable lobby with large fireplace and scenic overlooks. Complimentary building-wide Wi-Fi broadband internet access is provided. Also featured is a dedicated electronic game roomand indoors "Little Tykes" children's play area. All enclosed common areas and most condos are non-smoking. Auntie Pasta's restaurant and the Comedy Cellar share the Lower Level.Mountain Lodge offers one, two and (a few) three bedroom condos. Most have queen beds & queen sleeper sofas. All condos feature well stocked fully equipped kitchens and walkout balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mountain Lodge Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.