We stayed at Highland House for 3 nights during the kid's Spring Break - we were in room #407(nice vaulted ceiling too!). You can't beat the convenience of skiing (or snowboarding) right out the front (or is it back) door! Free lockers did store 2 sets of skis and 2 snowboards pretty snugly. The gas fireplace in the room helped... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland House Condos Hotel Snowshoe
- Highland House Condos Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Junior studio, one, two and three bedroom units located in the heart of Snowshoe's Village. Highland House is slopeside, adjacent to Ballhooter Lift. Enjoy spectacular eastern slope vistas and village plaza views. Most units have extensive amenities including gas fireplaces, full kitchens and balconies (except for the junior studios that have a mini-refrigerator and microwave). Internet connections and full daily maid service is unique among most condominium units. Outside hot tubs, exercise room, sauna, vending, laundry facilities in building, and air conditioning. *Some Highland House junior studios have pull down murphy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Highland House Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.