I've never stayed overnight at the resort. But, we've eaten at the restaurant, Mountain Creek, three times over the past few years. Every time it's been great. The restaurant is at the bottom of a valley next to a small mountain stream. It's a beautiful location. Sometimes deer graze on the lawn. You get to the restaurant by riding an... More
- Also Known As:
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel Pipestem
- Pipestem Hotel State Park
- State Park Resort Pipestem
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pipestem Resort State Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.