It was so nice to get out of NYC. The 6 hour drive flew by. I was able to bring my bulldog Scarpetta which is a big deal as he loves the country. So we both really got to enjoy a relaxing and fun weekend. The restaurant was great. The girls there are super friendly and the food was delicious.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Guesthouse At Lost River Hotel Lost River
- The Guesthouse At Lost River Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come find yourself in Lost River! Whether you're looking for an intimate getaway for two, a celebration with a group of friends or celebrating a life event such as your commitment ceremony or wedding, you've found the right resort with the Guesthouse at Lost River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Guesthouse Lost River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.