We stay in Hampton Inns when traveling. The acommodations are clean, comfortable, and the breakfast is good.They are well distributed and at a convenient distance from one another. My experiences with Hampton Inns is in the eastern part of the United States mostly along I 75, I 95, I 64 and I 81.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
- Lewisburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one short mile from downtown Lewisburg, the Hampton Inn Lewisburg is the perfect place to stay when visiting the historic, West Virginia town. Three miles from the Greenbrier Airport and directly off of Interstate 64, this hotel is easily accessible and puts you right next to the excitement of Lewisburg. For the duration of your stay, enjoy free internet access, pool, fitness center, clean and fresh Hampton bed and a free, hot breakfast complete with waffles and oatmeal each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.