Lovely views in almost any direction, great location. Spotlessly clean & comfortable. Surprisingly large and comfy bathroom. I was there for only one night (out of season) must go back for a week in the summer. Warm & helpful hosts.
- Also Known As:
- Juan De Fuca Cottages Hotel
- Juan De Fuca Cottages Hotel Sequim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in sunny Sequim, Washington, the Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites are perched on a 50’ bluff at the edge of Dungeness Bay with our own private beach. The Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites offer spectacular views of the Dungeness Spit, the New Dungeness Lighthouse, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Hurricane Ridge, the Olympic Mountains, and Victoria, B.C., just across the water. We share our beach with the National Wildlife Refuge. All of our cottages have Queen beds, completely equipped full kitchens, whirlpool tubs/shower with skylights, CD player, cable TV, VCR/DVD and over 200 classic movies to entertain you. The suites each enjoy all of the above as well as a fireplace and a two-person whirlpool tub. Wireless Internet access with a view!Three Diamond hotel rating - the highest rated accommodations on the Olympic Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Juan de Fuca Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.