Monroe/Snohomish area doesn't offer a lot of choices in hotels. The Guesthouse was tidy, had a nice indoor pool, large breakfast space and a quiet room. Nothing to rave about or rant about. Just a nice, tidy motel that met our needs.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Monroe
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Monroe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 2006. In 1999 the Holiday Inn Express opened a brand new building in Monroe WA. In the summer of 2006 the hotel was sold and became Guesthouse International Inn & Suites. We are a small hotel with only 66 rooms and we are the only hotel in town with an indoor pool, to the delight of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.