Nice hotel for the location and small town. Bit pricey at $120/night, but I guess that is what the ski market will bare. Desk clerk was exceptional. He even let us borrow the dining book for a bit to try and find a place to eat. Breakfast was acceptable, nothing fancy. Beds comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Hotel Monroe
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Monroe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 2006. In 1999 the Holiday Inn Express opened a brand new building in Monroe WA. In the summer of 2006 the hotel was sold and became Guesthouse International Inn & Suites. We are a small hotel with only 66 rooms and we are the only hotel in town with an indoor pool, to the delight of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.