My preschooler & I love Adrift. My husband thought the hotel was a bit minimalist but I think it's comfortable and cozy. Love the beach front location, friendly staff, and eco-friendly amenities. It's a great getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift Hotel Long Beach
- Adrift Hotel
- Edgewater Hotel Long Beach
- Edgewater Motel Long Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our modern, ocean front hotel in the heart of the peninsula. We offer a variety of guest rooms, from no-frills studios to ocean front suites; all with updated amenities, a unique style and a focus on sustainability. Adrift is a beachfront experience…some of our many on-site amenities include a small urban spa, complimentary bikes, game tables, and ocean view dining at [Pickled Fish] restaurant, and live music from some of the northwest's most notable musicians at least 4 nights per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Adrift Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.