We stayed at the Heron during the Tulip Festival. It exceeded all my expectations. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. The furniture, decorations, and linens were the best. Loved the bathroom with heated floor. Breakfast was 4 star. I recommend The Heron and will stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Heron Inn & Day Hotel La Conner
- The Heron Inn & Day Hotel
- The Heron Inn And Day Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re like us, memories of your favorite bed and breakfast include warm hospitality and quiet luxury. You enjoy being pampered when you travel: exquisite landscapes, comfortable beds, delicious home-cooked breakfasts, and other appreciated amenities. At the same time, you want to feel completely at ease, like you’re a guest in a dear friend’s home.Welcome to The Heron Inn & Day Spa, where your comfort is our pleasure. Our guests enjoy elegant rooms, each with unique decor. We serve a full breakfast, dine alfresco or room service if you prefer. Our day spa is staffed with talented, caring massage therapists and estheticians.Choose a casual queen guest room or suite with a king size bed and fireplace, or a queen with a spacious Jacuzzi and fireplace, or a room that allows for extra guests. Every suite has a private bath. Prefer a view of the garden, Mt Baker, or neighboring farmlands? We’ve got that too.If you’re familiar with La Conner, Washington, you already know it is a jewel of a community nestled in Skagit Valley, one of the sweetest natural settings in the Puget Sound (and home of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival).Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, an outing with family or friends, a commune with nature, as a guest at The Heron Inn & Day Spa, you are family. Visit us in La Conner, Washington and then — relax! We’ll take care of you ... more less