We were really pleased with our stay. The room was simple, but clean, and the hotel was the quietest I've stayed in for as long as I can remember. Didn't wake up even once during the night. The breakfast was great, too. It was nice to have hot waffles and boiled eggs instead of just a bunch of pastries.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel Federal Way Hotel
- Super 8 Motel Federal Way Hotel Federal Way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 5, our Super 8 Federal Way-S. 348th St hotel, near many area attractions, restaurants and shops, is adjacent to a Wal-Mart SuperCenter. We are close to the Washington State Fair, Pacific Raceways, King County Aquatics Center, Wild Waves, Tacoma Dome, and Emerald downs. 24 hour front desk, Free wake up calls, SuperStart breakfast bonanza. Free WiFi We offer free large-vehicle parking and a guest laundry, as well as meeting space and a business center with fax and copy services. Non-smoking, Smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. We do accept pets for a nonrefundable fee. Most rooms feature coffee maker, Mini fridge, and extended cable. Group, truck driver and company rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Federal Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.