I had high hopes for our stay at Kingsmill during spring break. Unfortunately it did not live up to any of the hype. When we checked in, we were sent to the wrong room, walking in on someone staying for the week. When we got to our new room it was smaller than most standard motel rooms, the hot water... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg