A large group of us stayed at the Kingsmill Resort for the LPGA Championship. We have all been coming every year for a long time. It is clearly our favorite weekend of the year. The river suites are so quiet and peaceful. Each suite has a large living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a large bedroom and a beautiful bathroom.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg