Bed was comfortable though the interstate noise on that side of the unit kept me awake. Ask for a room on the inside court if available. Staff was very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Waynesboro Hotel
- Days Inn Waynesboro Hotel Waynesboro
- Waynesboro Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Waynesboro hotel, near Shenandoah National Park, is the ideal place for your Virginia vacation. Free parking for your car, truck or RV and a convenient location near Interstate 64 puts local attractions at your fingertips.Our Waynesboro, VA, hotel has rooms with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as handicapped-accessible and non-smoking accommodations. All of our hotel rooms include microwaves and refrigerators. Start your day with free Daybreak continental breakfast and a free newspaper before enjoying a swim in our outdoor pool or checking email with free Wi-Fi Internet access. LOCAL ATTRACTIONSVisit Shenandoah National Park, just five miles from our Waynesboro, VA, hotel, and spend the day hiking the Appalachian Trail while admiring breathtaking views of the Virginia landscape. Visit Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello to learn about the beautiful house and gardens, the history of the plantation and the life and legacy of the author of the Declaration of Independence. Wintergreen Resort is a wonderful year-round facility where you can ski, play tennis, golf, swim or enjoy a rejuvenating day at the spa. DINING OPTIONSLocated within walking distance to some of the best restaurants in town. Local and national options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Waynesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.