we were satisfied forn a one night stay. Our stay would have been perfect if the breakfast in the morning would have had more variaties ( eggs or meat patty) Other then that Price/quality Wise was OK.I do recommand anyone for a stop and go.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel Staunton
- Days Inn Staunton
- Staunton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy Access to I-81 and I-64 with Ample Truck Parking Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs hotel, off Interstates 64 and 81 and near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, offers great rates and attentive service. Receive a warm welcome from our staff, then awake to a free USA Today and free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.