I was a bit dissapointed with our stay, as the hotel was a bit dated and shabby. Unlike the Holiday Inn Express, you have to pay for breakfast along with juices. Our room was okay and we were not able to locate the pool. I will not stay at this establishment again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Salem/Roanoke Hotel Salem
- Holiday Inn Salem/Roanoke Hotel
- Holiday Inn Salem
- Salem Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Salem hotel is Salem, Virginia s exclusive full service hotel. Our brand new facility is conveniently located just off Interstate-81 at exit 137, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We are minutes away from the following businesses and attractions: Roanoke College, Virginia Tech, Civic Center, Moyer Complex, and many more. Holiday Inn Salem will pleasantly surprise you with its gourmet Southern Seasons Restaurant, Sunny s Lounge with full menu service, free wireless high-speed Internet in public areas and guest rooms, Jacuzzi suites, fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, on-site guest laundry facility, room service, fax/copy service, and 2400 square feet of meeting space. All of our guest rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and coffeemaker. The Holiday Inn Salem is the perfect choice for so many reasons. We cannot wait to welcome you to Holiday Inn Salem! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Salem/Roanoke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.