My husband and I recently (04-22 to 04-24-2014) stayed at the Inn at Willow Grove in Orange, Virginia. It was our first visit, it definitely will not be our last. We loved it! Wow! What an incredible experience. The grounds are so beautifully maintained, the cottage we stayed in was luxurious, the staff so professional and yet so friendly and... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Willow Grove Hotel Orange
- The Inn At Willow Grove Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Willow Grove, an elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Virginia wine country. Nestled on a private 40-acre estate in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, our historic 18th century plantation house and surrounding cottages feature a unique blend of chic and elegant “urban meets plantation” style, exceptional world-class amenities and gracious southern charm. Relax and unwind in any of our 14 luxurious rooms and suites, or join us at Vintage Restaurant for a mouthwatering farm-to-table meal. We are the perfect destination for romantic weekenders, countryside tourists, wine-enthusiasts, history buffs… anyone at all looking for a luxurious, relaxing and truly unforgettable escape.Our critically acclaimed property has enjoyed outstanding reviews from The Washington Post, Southern Living, Wine Enthusiast, Departures Magazine, DC Magazine, and Washingtonian Magazine, among others. Escape. Unwind. Indulge with us at The Inn at Willow Grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Inn at Willow Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.