We stayed at the Clarenville Inn to get off the road because of weather. It was very comfortable and well appointed - far better than we were expected. Nice roadside oasis. Food was decent - not bad but not great - but the service was warm and friendly and it was welcome after a long day on the road.
- Also Known As:
- Clarenville Hotel Clarenville
- Clarenville Hotel
- Clarenville Inn Newfoundland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Inn with a view" Featuring 63 entirely renovated air-conditioned rooms and 5 banquet facilities. Renowned for its panoramic view, this property is located on the gateway to Newfoundland's most prominent vacation destination - the Discovery Trail. Enjoy flavorful and hearty style bistro cooking at Stellar Bistro & Lounge while overlooking picturesque Trinity Bay. Disability accessible, wireless internet, fitness centre, seasonal swimming pool and warm hospitality. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to call, our friendly certified staff will be pleased to help you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clarenville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.