My husband and I booked bed and breakfast for three nights when we were visiting relatives. The hotel is very tired and as well as a facelift could do with a good clean. Our room was barely adequate and clean enough. Our breakfast, however, was abominable. On the first morning we were informed that 4members of staff including the chefs... More
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Woking Hotel
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Woking Hotel Woking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a hotel in Woking with a great central location, this comfy 34-bedroom lodge is perfect. Just a short walk from Woking station, it's an ideal base whether you're sightseeing in Surrey or attending the H.G. Wells Conference and Event Centre for business.Whatever your travel plans, it's nice to know that there's a cosy real-ale pub* right next door, where you can put your feet up with a pint of expertly kept cask-ale and some traditional, seasonally inspired food.Woking is a bustling town close to Horsell, Chobham and Sheerwater. Nestled in the heart of leafy Surrey, it was a favourite country residence of the Tudors, although certainly for science-fiction fans it's most famous for the "Martians invasion" in H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds.Nearby you can explore two majestic 18th century mansions, Clandon Park and Hatchlands Park, inspect the vintage cars and planes at the Brooklands Museum or take the family to Chessington World of Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Woking reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.