We stayed in this hotel on July 2014.The rooms are very big and elegant,the food is good,the swimming pools are super.Everything is good.But the shows in the evening are not always exciting and the sea is beautiful,but there are too many waves.It's better is stay in Alcudia or near Es Trenc beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Blau Mediterraneo Club Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Club Mallorca Hotel Sa Coma
- Blau Mediterraneo Hotel Mallorca
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Blau Mediterraneo Club Mallorca Sa Coma, Majorca