I was seeing my sweetie off on the USS Truman. We selected this hotel for it's reputation and location. ROMANTIC! Norfolk is magical and this is a great place to stay. It was posh and clean. Excellent beds!
- Also Known As:
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott Hotel
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott Hotel Norfolk
- Marriott Norfolk
- Norfolk Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in our newly renovated accommodations seamlessly combined with traditional charm at Norfolk Waterside Marriott, a downtown Norfolk hotel set in the heart of the historic district. Located on the picturesque Elizabeth River waterfront, our Norfolk, Virginia hotel combines stunning river views with marble accents, classic wood styling and eclectic artwork. From its convenient connection to the Waterside Convention Center to the nearby Children's Museum of Virginia, Norfolk Naval Station or the Virginia Zoo, our location is ideal for business or leisure guests. Stay active at our premier Norfolk, VA hotel fitness center complete with personal TVs, or relax after sightseeing at Shula's 347, serving renowned cuisine within this hotel in Norfolk, VA. Plan intimate outdoor gatherings on our sixth-floor Riverview Terrace or execute grand galas in over 60,000 sq ft of premier Norfolk hotel event space. For unrivaled lodging on the vibrant waterfront, look no further than Norfolk Waterside Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Norfolk Waterside Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.