A few friends and I stayed at Condo/Hotel Xalteva during a girls vacation. The property was extremely well maintained and safe. Xalteva is located about 6-8 blocks away from the town square and the restaurants and nightlife. It was a safe and welcome walk for my friends and I - away from the late night noisy madness in Granada. What... More
- Also Known As:
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel Granada
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Xalteva is the first of it’s kind in Granada. It combines timeless colonial design with modern conveniences. Located in the safe residential neighborhood of Xalteva, the name “Xalteva” (pronounced “al-TAY-vah”), refers to the original indigenous peoples who were in Granada before the Spanish Conquest. Built in 2007, by visionary/founder/president D. Jay Snyder they are the first available condominiums in this beautiful colonial city of Granada whose mission is, “To create and provide comprehensive comfort, value and lifestyle options to all guests and visitors whether it be for a transit traveler or a lifelong resident” through, “high quality attention to details, customer service, employee training and development and support of the local culture and environment.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Xalteva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.