The location of the hotel is fantastic....right on the fast flowing Ganga. The rooms are interestingly and differently done up with breathtaking views. Service is good but food is quite mediocre. With no eateries close by one has no option but to eat on the premises.
- Also Known As:
- Glasshouse On The Ganges Hotel Rishikesh
- Glasshouse On The Ganges Hotel
- Glasshouse On The Ganges Rishikesh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glasshouse on the Ganges, honours an extraordinary geographical site where the Ganga turns around and flows north towards its source. It is a magical natural spot. Set in a lychee and mango orchard of the Maharajas of Tehri Garhwal, with a garden of tropical plants, full of rare birds and butterflies, it has a sand beach of its own.After the maddening hustle of the crowds which throng the daily dip or the Kumbh Mela, there is no better haven of calm anywhere in the vicinity of Rishikesh. It is known for its serene and spiritual atmosphere. You can easily commute between the Glasshouse and the crowded pilgrimage spots without feeling the strain of its fascinating but continuous oppression of numbers–the calmest bank to watch the Kumbh! You can enjoy an evening Arti at the Parmarth Niketan Ashram. You could also visit the Ram Jhula and the Lakshman Jhula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your The Glasshouse on the Ganges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.