The current hotel will turn 50 next year. It may have been updated 25 years ago. Overall it is not bad, but is due for an update. The staff are nice, the food has been good. They are trying, but the owner is up in years and just recently announced another effort to sell the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel