Haymarket Hampton Inn is good value for the money. Clean rooms, courteous staff, free wifi, nice free breakfast. The bedding is soft and comfortable. Only possible issue is the proximity to a railroad track. However, this does not bother me. But you CAN request a room on the side of the hotel where you cannot hear the train noise.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket! The Hampton Inn is located off of Route 66 and located in the heart of Virginia Gateway Center, the area's premier mixed use community, within walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants. Additionally, we are only 1.5 miles away from Jiffy Lube Live, 5 miles from Manassas National Battlefield Park, and 40 miles from the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.