My husband and I stayed this past weekend for a quiet getaway in a small town. We are from Virginia Beach which is nothing but tourists and jammed packed with 20 somethings looking for nightclubs. A family member turned us on to Colonial Beach so we thought we'd give it a shot. The first night we stayed at a B&B... More
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Beach-Days Inn On The Potomac Hotel Colonial Beach
- Colonial Beach-Days Inn On The Potomac Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your cozy home away from home...Welcome to the River Edge Inn, at Colonial Beach, Virginia.We are now under new ownership and have completely renovated all 60 guest rooms, including all new furniture, mattreses, linens, carpet, paint, and a brand new Front Desk Lobby and breakfast dining area! We're only 90 minutes from Washington, D.C. and Richmond, VA; and about 35 miles East of Fredericksburg, VA.Come on by and stay in one of our beautiful new rooms soon! We'd love to have you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Fareportal so you can book your River Edge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.