We have stayed here every year when we visit, and ALWAYS have a wonderful time. The facilities are always in excellent condition, and the staff, both front desk and housekeeping, are so nice and helpful. I would highly recommend the Refuge Inn, whether it is for a long weekend or for a week!
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.