85% of the Inn was great. The other 15% really needed attention to detail. First the good: Clean, spacious, beautiful setting, lots of potential. Now the bad: This inn would be wonderful if they would just go the extra step in everything they do. Upgrade the internet. TV in at least the common/game room. Light a fire in the fireplace... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Yagna Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.