My daughters and I needed a comfortable place to stay over Easter during our college tour. The Quechee Inn totally filled our expectations. A room to comfortably sleep three, a wonderful common area with beamed ceiling where we could use a table to play games. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially by squeezing us in for Easter dinner, part... More
- Also Known As:
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel Quechee
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1793, the inn was originally the home of Colonel Joseph Marsh, Vermont's first lieutenant governor. Since that time, the historic residence has been expanded and carefully restored to maintain as much of the 19th century character and charm as possible, while adding modern conveniences like private baths, cable TV, and air conditioning for all of the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.