This place is super cute. Beautiful location by the river and has wilderness trails and the State Park nearby. The food is good, a little pricey but they have some good deals during the week including Fridays. Very clean and comfortable rooms. My only complaint was that the hallway where we stayed had doors that opened right into the dining... More
- Also Known As:
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel Quechee
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1793, the inn was originally the home of Colonel Joseph Marsh, Vermont's first lieutenant governor. Since that time, the historic residence has been expanded and carefully restored to maintain as much of the 19th century character and charm as possible, while adding modern conveniences like private baths, cable TV, and air conditioning for all of the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.