Absolutely wonderful! Did not disappoint in charming atmosphere, kind help and pleasant surroundings even between seasons. Two regrets: one was that there was a temporary problem with enough hot water for the jacuzzi, and the other was that we could only stay one night!
- Also Known As:
- Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Hotel Mendon
- Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Red Clover Inn And Restaurant
- Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Vermont/Mendon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Clover Inn and Restaurant is truly a one-of-a-kind experience where the Tyler Family strives to make our guests feel like personal house guests on a memorable Vermont country holiday. A haven for foodies, sports’ enthusiasts, and romantics alike, the Inn and Restaurant are acclaimed for local food with European flair; stylish, comfortable lodging; fireside apres-ski and plentiful wine cellar. With mountain views on all sides and tucked off the main beat on its own private road, you’d never guess Red Clover is right at the cross-roads of Central Vermont within minutes of Killington and Pico's best skiing, biking and hiking. Whether you come for a brief getaway or an extended vacation, a Vermont wedding or an intimate elopement, you’ll find Red Clover as special in its own way as its "big sister" property, the Tyler Place Family Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Clover Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.