The hotel was absolutely beautiful. It didn't really have a hotel feel. It was older, but very well maintained. The property had so much to offer a small trail, great views, golf, and a pool. It is a beautiful place especially in the fall. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a 1/2 mile from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout pond and Equinox Mountain. Our indoor lap pool is open year round for your convenience, as well as the hot-tub. Adjacent to the pool is a workout room with cardiovascular equipment. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.