This hotel is nothing spectacular, but it's reasonably priced and isn't completely disgusting. The service wasn't bad and the location is good. The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was clean. The small kitchen and fridge were nice to have.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel
- Hillside Inn At Killington Hotel Killington
- Red Roof Inn Killington
- Killington Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Killington Ski Area, Killington Golf Course, Kent Pond, Coolidge State Park, Vermont State Fairgrounds, Spartan Arena, Dartmouth College, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and the Norman Rockwell Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hillside Inn at Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.