We took a high school group here for a long weekend of skiing at Killington. I had the chance to see the place both as a group leader and also as a 'grownup' scouting out future stays for myself and my family. This place fits the bill for both. The bunk rooms where the kids stayed are clean, freshly redone,... More
- Also Known As:
- Beattie`s Trailside Hotel
- Beattie`s Trailside Hotel Killington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 miles from Killington Ski Resort and overlooking the fairway of Vermont’s #1 voted golf course, this country inn has everything you could hope for in your Vermont vacation. Completely renovated in the summer of 2011, this 30 room inn is ideal for anyone seeking a family, golfing or skiing vacation or attending a destination wedding. This larger than life up-style country farmhouse is finished with wide, white pine flooring in the guest rooms and great room with natural stone tile in the foyer and private bathrooms. The handmade natural wood touches add to its’ unique ambience. The great room where the complimentary continental breakfast will be served daily features a beautiful fieldstone fireplace, endless windows to let in the natural light, a big screen television and cozy sitting groups for guest enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Trailside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.