We wanted a King Room. They only had Queen beds. No fridge in room when we arrived. Had to have one brought down. Needed it to keep medication cold. Highest price room on this trip. We travel a lot but would not use this motel again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bennington Hotel
- Hampton Inn Bennington Hotel Bennington
- Bennington Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 80 room Hampton Inn in Bennington has a spectacular view of Vermont's mountain landscape. Nestled at the food of the Taconic Mountains, overlooking the Green Mountains, the Hampton Inn has all the amenities you expect. Complimentary "On The House" breakfast, indoor pool/whirlpool, sauna, exercise facility, business center, guest laundry, complimentary local calls, meeting facilties, high speed internet, iron/ironing board and coffee makers. Enjoy the museums, covered bridges, and antique shops ennington is known for. While in town you must see the tallest structure in Vermont, The Bennington Battle Monument or take a stroll through historic downtown and visit the shops and eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Bennington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.