We stayed here one night at the end of a two week vacation to southern Utah. We wanted a place on the south end of town, close to the airport. (Great new airport in St. George, by the way.) We told the check-in clerk that we would be leaving early in the morning for a flight out. Without even asking,... More
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel St George
- Ambassador Inn St. George, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staff at the Ambassador Inn takes pride in the cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms and the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.As with our room standards, we take pride in our deluxe breakfast and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Ambassador Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.