I loved staying here so much! The staff was amazing, they treated my friend and I so great and were extremely helpful. The location is also great and the rooms are really cool! I thought the staff was very efficient and answered all of our questions. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Prospector Hotel
- The Prospector Hotel Park City
- The Prospector Park City, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Park City like a local and enjoy breathtaking scenery, unparalleled skiing, mountain recreation, fine dining, and so much more. The Prospector Lodge and Convention Center, an official venue of the Sundance Film Festival, has ideal corporate meeting space and lodging facilities conveniently located within the heart of Park City. With ski resorts and Main Street only 5 minutes away, The Prospector Lodge is the perfect place to stay. Our privately owned condominium style accommodations offer a real Park City feel. Guests can choose studio accommodations with either one or two queen beds, a loft with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper, or a 3-bdrm condo that sleeps 8. Most units have full kitchens, many have fireplaces and some even have a washer and dryer and dishwasher, and all are within a block of the Silver Mountain Sports Club and Spa. We have a 24 hour Front Desk for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Prospector reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.