It is all about the location. Our room was ok. This is basically a motel. Don't come expecting luxury. We checked in & then went off on a tour, returning about 5pm so we could watch the changing light from our balcony. We went for dinner at the restaurant. Service was lovely but food was so poor verging on inedible.... More
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.