Recently attended a meeting at this hotel. The front desk staff were very helpful & efficient. Hotel was nice and the rooms were large. Breakfast of biscuits & gravy is always my favorite! Coffee available anytime and warm fresh baked cookies is an added bonus.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Suites Of Wichita Falls Hotel
- Lexington Suites Of Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Hawthorn Suites Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Hawthorn Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington Suites is an all-suite hotel with exceptionally large rooms and an outstanding location in quiet tree-lined surroundings on Elmwood Avenue North, off Kemp Boulevard, just minutes from Midwestern State University and Sikes Senter Mall. All 90 spacious suites feature full kitchens or kitchenettes, 32 and flat screen TVs, and a comfortable work area. We are a non-smoking facility and are ADA compliant for travelers with disabilities. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served every morning. The hotel has 1,183 square feet of meeting and events space and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, which is ceiling-mounted. The city’s best steak, sushi and oriental restaurants are virtually walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lexington Suites of Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.