Beautiful property. Awesome food, wine and service! We stayed in a hacienda, nice details, relaxed, lodge like. It has it's own outdoor hot pool and shower. Meals served in room - not like ordinary room service - elegant. Breakfast is brought to the room via the butler's pass. So glad we stayed. We'll be back soon!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Dos Brisas Hotel Washington
- The Inn At Dos Brisas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the finest of southern hospitality on your serene romantic getaway situated amidst rolling meadows, beneath the big blue skies of the Texas Hill Country at this Relais and Chateaux. After an action-packed day brimming with horseback riding, fishing and clay shooting, or a quiet escape full of yoga, couples’ massages and food and wine classes, guests from both ends of the spectrum come together to dine in the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant in Texas. Our renowned restaurant features fresh produce picked just for you from our extensive certified organic gardens and greenhouses. The cuisine is artfully plated and expertly paired with wine from around the world, thanks to our in-house sommelier. Following dinner, stroll back to your opulent casita or hacienda, unwind by the fire or take a dip in your private plunge pool—all while enjoying the postcard-worthy vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Inn at Dos Brisas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.